Fortnite Battle Pass Weekly Challenges Guide | All 5 Weeks
Fortnite Battle Pass: About
Battle pass is an interesting and attracting system introduced in Fortnite Battle Royale game as a reward for the players who spent a certain amount of time on the game, typically – after playing a season. The Battle Pass was introduced formally in season 2.
There are two components in Fortnite Battle Pass, one is available for free for all the players and the other one is a paid extension for the first one. This can be purchased from the Item Shop. The latter component consists of a “Free Pass”
Each season is scheduled for a stipulated time period starting season 1 from Oct 25th to Dec 13th 2017, Season 2 from 14th Dec 2017 to 21st Feb 2018 and so on till where we are, that is Season 6 which is from 27th Sep 2018 to 6th Dec 2018. Each season has got a set of rewards and challenges to crack on that makes the game more interesting to play.
Fortnite Battle Pass Season 6:
Fortnite Battle Season 6 is live from 27th September and is active now. Just like the previous seasons, this season to has got rewards which includes outfits, skins, gliders, sprays, toys, harvesting tools, pets, back bling, music, loading screens, etc… Also, Dire challenges and Weekly challenges to continue and win rewards. All in game items that can be unlocked stays without expiry date. Free pass rewards are available for all the players where as the Battle pass rewards are accessible for the players who actually purchased the battle pass with V-bucks.
- Pets are being added in the rewards as a new add on
- Shadow Stone – a very new feature being introduced in this season. These can be found near the purple splodges that are added to the new map. These shadow stones can help you to turn invisible for a period of time.
- Also some changes are made to the map too like a spooky castle, and enhanced loot lake and a lot more changes can be seen in this season.
Fortnite Battle Pass Season 6 Challenges:
Fortnite Challenges are something that you are supposed to complete while playing the battle. Also there are other activities that can be performed while playing such as finding out the hidden objects and using specific weapons that gives you XP and battle starts.
Fortnite Weekly and Daily Challenges:
Fortnite battle pass challenges are of two types basically. One is daily challenges which are a set of tasks specifically combat goals such as performing a certain number of kills. These challenges are available for every 24 hours. These challenges can be carried forward and the user is also allowed to swap the challenge if he or she is not so fascinated with the current challenge.
Weekly battle pass challenges comes along with the current Fortnite season and these are exclusively for Battle pass users. These weekly challenges are unlocked as one set in every week. Weekly challenges can be categorized based on their nature.
- Action based challenges – these can be unlocked after using a weapon or a tool for a specific number of times in all matches.
- Location based challenges – these can be unlocked by finding a well hidden specific places on the map using vague clues
- Search treasures – these challenges are unlocked by crack opening a chest in a specific location. These are the toughest among the weekly challenges as more number of players will be rushed to this locations and it will be impossible to complete this challenge in a single attempt.
Users who complete these daily and weekly challenges are rewarded with new items, outfits and tools.
Below are the list of challenges in all the weeks of Season 6 till now:
- Grab some legendary item in different plays
- Gain Health in a Cozy Campfire
- Search Stages: Chests (Stage 1), Supply drops (Stage 2) and Llamas (Stage 3)
- Apply shields
- Land at different location stages: Junk junction (Stage 1), Tomato temple (Stage 2), Tilted towers (Stage 3), Fatal Fields (Stage 4) and flush factory (Stage 5)
- Perform dancing under different spot lights.
- Eliminate at least one opponent in more than one match.
- Visit each and every corrupted area.
- Make use of Shadow stone at various places
- Deal damage stages : using standard assault rifles (Stage 1), using burst assault rifles (Stage 2), using silenced assault rifles.
- Eliminate at least one opponent from minimum of 50 meters away distance.
- Deal damage stages: using hunting rifles (Stage 1), using Bolt action sniper rifles (Stage 2), using Heavy Sniper Rifles (Stage 3)
- Deal damage using pistols
- SMG eliminations
- Revive at least one player in various matches
- Eliminate damage traps in the game
- Search a chest stages: in lonely lodge (Stage 1), in retail row (Stage 2), in snobby shores (Stage 3), in Fatal fields (Stage 4) and in pleasant park (Stage 5)
- Visit these locations: Wailing woods and Risky reels in one match (Stage 1), dusty divot and paradise palms in one match (Stage 2), leaky lake and greasy grove in one match (Stage 3), tilted towers and lucky landing in one match (Stage 4), salty springs and snobby shores in one match (Stage 5)
- Throw a tomato and hit a player from at least 15 meters away or more distance.
- Make sure you complete all the time trials
- Eliminate at least one opponent in more than one match.
- Make use of a Port-a-fort in various matches
- Search for and find an ammo box in various locations
- Bang the doorbell of your opponent’s house in various matches
- Land stages: Greasy grove (Stage 1), wailing woods (Stage 2), Dusty divot (Stage 3), pleasant park (Stage 4) and paradise palms (Stage 5)
- Dance stages: on top of a clock towers (Stage 1), on top of a pink tree (Stage 2) and on top of a giant porcelain throne (Stage 3)
- Score as much as you can at least three near shooting galleries
- Eliminate your opponents who you find near any corrupted areas
- Record at least a minimum speed of 27 or more on seven radars located in the island.
- Dare Jump through five flaming hoops
- Deal damage to your opponents: with tactical shotguns (Stage 1), with pump shotguns (Stage 2) and with heavy shotguns (Stage 3)
- Deal damage to your opponent with tactical shotguns
- Eliminate at least one opponent from a distance which is closer than 5 meters away
- Deal damage to your opponents with SMGs
- Eliminations using Minigun
- Deal damage to your opponents: with standard pistols (Stage 1), silent pistols (Stage 2) and with hand canons (Stage 3)
Week 5 challenges can be completed easily by following the below instructions:
Record at least a minimum speed of 27 or more on seven radars located in the island:
There are seven radars located around in the island and these radars record your speed when you pass them. This challenge is simple as you need to record a speed of 27 on any five radars. For your information, we are giving the radar locations – D5, E3, G4, D8, E7/F7, H9, I7
Dare Jump through five flaming hoops
This challenge completion needs you to jump any five of the flaming hoops by launching the vehicle off the handy ramp. Also, you can complete this challenge by using Fortnite shopping carts. There are ten flaming hoops and their locations are C2, E4, G5, H3, I6, J8, G9, E9, C6, B5.