Fortnite Android Beta Invites for Samsung Galaxy Mobile Users
Fortnite Android beta invites, how to install Fortnite on Android and the Galaxy outfit explained
- 1 Fortnite Android beta invites, how to install Fortnite on Android and the Galaxy outfit explained
- 2 What is Fortnite?
- 3 How to Play?
- 4 How to get it on my device? Fortnite mobile Installation Guide
- 5 Fortnite Android Beta on Android:
- 6 Full Fortnite Android release date:
- 7 Devices that Fortnite Mobile app is supported on:
- 8 Fortnite Galaxy Outfit:
What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is a popular and trending online game which has drawn a huge number of players, more than 125 million in just less than one year of time. Like any other combat game, the theme of this game is to fight, survive and win. Fortnite has options either to play as a group of up to four players or a single player. Fortnite Mobile game comes with two modes: Fortnite – Save the World and Fortnite – Battle Royale.
Fortnite – Save the World is a battle-survival game having a group of friends or a team up to four players who can play to fight off zombies placed to defend the objects with fortifications they can build. Fortnite Battle Royale, is a free-to-play shooter game like other Battle Royale games, with the aim to survive against up to 100 other players until the very end.
The game is triggered in a way thay appears to be a storm all across the planet, where 98% of the population vanishes and the rest are victims of the husks that look like Zombies. The game begins with contestants parachuting onto an island as storm clouds gather. Armed only with a pickaxe, players commence to rounding up weapons and supplies to build fortifications, to try and defend off the coming undead horde. The players have now taken the role of superiors of home-base shelters, collecting resources, saving survivors. From missions, players are awarded a number of in-game gifts such as hero characters, weapon and trap schematics, and survivors.
Must Read: Earn Free VBucks with new methods 2019
How to Play?
Fortnite Battle Royale is a battle royale game for up to 100 players playing one alone or as a duo or in a squad with three to four players. Players are airdropped from a “Battle Bus” crossing the map when the game begins. The users search for weapons, items, and resources soon after they land and while trying to stay alive and attack other players. The safe area of the map gradually reduced in size due to an incoming storm over a period. Players who are outside that safe area are killed by the storm. The last player, duo, or squad alive is the winner Royale.
How to get it on my device? Fortnite mobile Installation Guide
Fortnite: Battle Royale can be installed for free on Microsoft Windows, macOS, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, IOS, Nintendo Switch and Android.
- If you are installing Fortnite Mobile version on your mobile, be it IOS or Windows, you can find it in the app store. Directly search for “Fortnite Battle Royale” and install it.
- If you are installing on Windows computer, you’ll have to go to the Epic Games download page, click WINDOWS, double-click the installation file that downloads, click Install, and follow any other on-screen instructions.
Fortnite mobile is made available on new platform Android too recently after a long wait as “Fortnite Android Beta”. The release date for Fortnite android is August 2018. Just like in IOS, Android mobile users will also have to get access to the game through an “Invite – Only” method, where the user can access the game only when someone sends an invitation to the user.
Fortnite Android Beta on Android:
- If you have any of these android devices S7 , S7 Edge or S8 , S8+ or S9 , S9+, Note 8 or a Note 9, Tab S3 and the Tab S4 that supports Fortnite Android, you can directly install the game from the Samsung Game Launcher. As simple as that. Please check below in the “Devices that Fortnite Mobile app is supported on:” section for the total list of mobiles that supports Fortnite Mobile app.
- If you don’t have the above mentioned devices, get registered on the official site of Fortnite (https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started) and sign up for the invites to start playing.
- There is only one task to do that is waiting till you get the invite. You can still download the Fortnite Android app on to your device but you will need an invite in order to get access to Fortnite Mobile. When you get an invite, an email notification is sent informing the same to you.
- Follow the URL mentioned in the Invite email and download the Fortnite Mobile app and load the game.
Full Fortnite Android release date:
The Fortnite mobile app version which is being released now is a beta version. According to the sources, the full version of Fortnite Android application is hinted to be 23rd September. However, that cannot be trusted. If this invite only method of Fortnite Android looks clumsy to you, the full version of android release is still uncertain. And if you come across any websites offering download links of Fortnite Android full version, please do not believe them as they are simply phishing scams doing the rounds and waiting for preys. There were messages for players from Epics PR Nick Chester regarding the same keeping it clear to the players about such kind of phishing scams.
Even when you search for the Fortnite app on the Play Store, a message is returned saying “Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games, Inc is not available on Google Play.” So, if you see any app on the Play Store, or any link on Twitter claiming to be the official Fortnite download, please do not click on them as they are NOT. There are high number of chances that you end up infecting your device with a virus or some other malicious software by checking those links.
Devices that Fortnite Mobile app is supported on:
According to developer Epic Games, Fortnite Android will works on the below devices:
- Samsung Galaxy: S7 / S7 Edge, S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
- Google: Pixel / Pixel XL, Pixel 2 / Pixel 2 XL
- Asus: ROG Phone, Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V
- Essential: PH-1
- Huawei: Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro, Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
- LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+
- Nokia: 8
- OnePlus: 5 / 5T, 6
- Razer: Phone
- Xiaomi: Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6 / 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2
- ZTE: Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17 / Z17s, Nubia Z11
The below mentioned devices are currently not supporting Fortnite Mobile but the Epic games is working on fixes for these androids. Hence a level of support can be expected.
- HTC: 10, U Ultra, U11 / U11+, U12+
- Lenovo: Moto Z / Z Droid, Moto Z2 Force
- Sony: Xperia: XZ/ XZs, XZ1, XZ2
Still can’t find your device on the above list? No worries. Just take a look at the below configuration and check if your device has these specs. There is a hope that it works.
- OS: 64 bit Android, 5.0 or higher
- RAM: 3GB or higher
- GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher
Fortnite Galaxy Outfit:
If you own a Samsung Note 9 or Galaxy Tab S4, Epic grants you access to ‘Galaxy outfit’ that is exclusively for Samsung Galaxy users. According to Epic, The Galaxy outfit will be given as a free item for the users to claim in the in-game Fortnite store once you have played the game.
More Fortnite Articles